Train to be an Emergency Medical Technician
King County Emergency Medical Services is looking for EMTs and are providing a full scholarship to those who have been traditionally underrepresented in hiring practices. The enxt training begins on August 15, 2012.
- High School Graduate or G.E.D
- At least 18 years of age by 8/15/2012
- CPR certification (Training will be provided prior to start of class)
- Passing score on a pre-class first aid test (Training will be provided prior to start of class)
- Washington State Driver's License
- Public Health Emergency Medical Services will supply needed equipment.
- Selected candidates must pass a background investigation.
- Selected candidates must have select immunizations.
Arrangements can be made with Emergency Medical Services to acquire these.
For an application or additional information, contact:
Jim Duren (206) 940-2119